Friday, February 13, 2009

14 Reasons I Know He Loves Me....

Happy Valentines Day everyone! In honor of this holiday for lovers - I thought I would list 14 reasons why I know C loves me and maybe through these I can see why I should let him love me!

1. He is my best friend and someone I can tell anything to and he will accept me totally no matter what.

2. He can make me laugh anytime anywhere and makes me love him more with every laugh.

3. He sends me flowers at work just because he knows they will make me smile.

4. He lets me listen to my IPod in the car on long drives even though most of my music is not his style.

5. He tries to see the best in people and always has a compliment for me when I feel low.

6. He drives on the least curvy roads when I am asleep in the car so not to wake me up.

7. He sleeps in a freezing cold bedroom because I have to sleep in a cold room but he hates the cold.

8. He never complains that I snore.

9. When we are with a group of people sometimes he will look my way and give me wink that makes me melt.

10. He loves my parents almost as much as I do even though they can be a bit crazy sometimes.

11. He always ends a phone call with me with a heartfelt "I love you"

12. He is not above going to a chick flick movie if he knows it is something I want to see.

13. He has given his all to his mental health even when he felt like it wasn't worth doing but knew I would be heartbroken if he did not try.

14. He has chosen to stay in an unconventional marriage with me and has done everything possible to love me unconditionally and to make the marriage work and even thrive


Now tell me a reason why you know you are loved....and get that warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you think of that certain someone. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

Chase said...

Gosh this is cute. I hope to be lucky enough to find a guy like this.

Amigakitty said...

Kurt - Don't give up - the perfect guy is out there somewhere for you!

Anonymous said...

Aw.. Cute! That's true love!

Anonymous said...

成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天